When you join us for a public event, you will receive a class on proper investigative techniques, instruction on equipment use, and a full night of investigating with our team.
To participate in a public event, you will need to
- register and pay
- bring a flashlight
- wear close-toed flat shoes
- be prepared to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- dress appropriately (some locations do not have heat/air)
- be able to remain still and quiet during investigation
- leave all alcohol, drugs, weapons, ouija and other paraphernalia at home
When you request a private investigation, Team Members will first conduct a phone or text interview. Next, a walk-through will be scheduled, where Team Members will further assess the situation and determine the next steps. When an investigation is scheduled, only up to two people will be allowed to remain onsite. No children (<18) are allowed. Pets must be crated or removed during the investigation.
For additional information regarding public or private investigations, please contact us via the Contact Us form on this site, or via Facebook.